File Sharing and User Account Management
Supporting CIFS/SMB, NFS, and AFP, the TeraStation 7000, 5000, 4000 and 3000 series network storage servers enable cross-platform access from Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX clients. The TeraStation also puts access control into your hands, such as read/write access by account/folder and setting up passwords for backed up data.
- Active Directory support
- DFS Namespace support
- Hide specific folders for limited access
- Offline Files feature enables folder synchronization between your PC and the TeraStation for offline accessibility
WebAccess for Business smartphone app
Free downloadable app for Android, iOS and Windows to access and manage the TeraStation over the Internet. Configure your TeraStation from the palm of your hand!
Your digital assets are irreplaceable. Protect them by backing up your entire office; from PCs to Macs and servers.
- Supports most major server backup software.
- Prepare for the worst by backing up your entire server with TeraStation.
- Mac OS X Time Machine support.
- Automatically backs up system files, application software, document files and settings.
Media Cartridge Feature
Ditch the tape storage and assign a hard drive as removable backup storage cartridge.